Battlefield 2 Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Battlefield 2 Elites

Welcome to the Official Battlefiled 2 Elites forum. First of all, we would like to thank you for visiting us. We hope you like it! We hope to be a succesful clan and be a part of the Bettlefield 2 gaming community. For now, we wish you a happy stay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Battlefield 2 Elites forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SgtPetronasTiger

SgtPetronasTiger

Welcome to Battlefield 2 Elites forum Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Battlefield 2 Elites forum   Welcome to Battlefield 2 Elites forum Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:42 pm

Welcome to the Battlefield 2 Elites Forum. My name is SgtPetronasTiger ( clan founder ). I also created this forum, i hope you like it!
Please feel free to look around, talk to people.

If you have any problems or suggestions, please post in the "Questions and Feedback" topic. Thank you = ]
Back to top Go down
[ISI] theshocktrooper9325

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Battlefield 2 Elites forum   Welcome to Battlefield 2 Elites forum Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:16 pm

Yes, welcome to all, i am now an admin on these forums, i will not be an official member, but i will be just like a member here and wear tags in game for a while, if you need anything pls pm me or tiger Smile
Back to top Go down
JPG1701

JPG1701

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Battlefield 2 Elites forum   Welcome to Battlefield 2 Elites forum Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:20 pm

hi, I'm over at =FGM=, but I am the friendly one. Just stoppin by to say hi!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Battlefield 2 Elites forum   Welcome to Battlefield 2 Elites forum Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:22 pm

HEY, i think i know this guy *laughs* glad everything worked out for ya buddy, welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kakso34

kakso34

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Battlefield 2 Elites forum   Welcome to Battlefield 2 Elites forum Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:45 pm

Hi all!

What's up?
Back to top Go down
RudolfoShock

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Battlefield 2 Elites forum   Welcome to Battlefield 2 Elites forum Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:55 am

heyy,

Good luck with the clan guys!!

Hooah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Battlefield 2 Elites forum   Welcome to Battlefield 2 Elites forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Battlefield 2 Elites forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battlefield 2 Elites :: Battlefield 2 Elites :: Welcome-
Jump to: