Battlefield 2 Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Battlefield 2 Elites

Welcome to the Official Battlefiled 2 Elites forum. First of all, we would like to thank you for visiting us. We hope you like it! We hope to be a succesful clan and be a part of the Bettlefield 2 gaming community. For now, we wish you a happy stay.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

quick refresh!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[ISI] theshocktrooper9325

quick refresh! Empty
PostSubject: quick refresh!   quick refresh! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:14 pm

I hope yall are still around here, it has been a while i know, but i have been very busy with school, pilot lessons( king ) hockey, girl, and admin with my own clan, I am back to say hello and i hope we can play together sometime!
Back to top Go down
SgtPetronasTiger

SgtPetronasTiger

quick refresh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick refresh!   quick refresh! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:44 am

well trooper, im available during the day, which is like ur morning 6-12 kinda( i think )

but idk if we all here, not heard anyone from ages, but im atill here bro,
if anything, im looking forward to stabbing you n00b style ;PP
Back to top Go down

quick refresh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick refresh!   quick refresh! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:54 pm

hehe, is that 6pm to 12 am lol, because i may be able to catch you for a few hours, because if it is 12am to 6am i be sleepin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

quick refresh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick refresh!   quick refresh! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

quick refresh!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battlefield 2 Elites :: Others :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: